Managerial skills and people management
Valuable seminars & trainings improving the knowledge and skills of experienced as well as beginning managers.
Their exact content depends on which specific area you want to improve.
- Participants of our trainings appreciate very practical, but especially effective information and procedures in many areas of managerial work, such as:
- How to motivate properly and in the long run
- How to set the appropriate remuneration (system settings, setting the appropriate KPIs)
- How to choose suitable colleagues
- How to properly set up and implement the adaptation process
- Practically understand different management styles and know when, for whom apply which style to
- How to find your way not only to the "hands" but also to the "hearts" of colleagues
- How to communicate so that your colleagues want to work for you
- How and with what to create a culture in which you would like your team to/